We offer an array of insurance options that can be catered to fit your unique financial plan. Our experienced financial services professionals can help provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to answer the following questions:
- Is my insurance coordinated with my overall financial plan?
- Does my life insurance meet the objectives of my estate plan?
- Is my life insurance owned in the most efficient manner?
- Does my disability insurance provide enough coverage to maintain my current lifestyle?
Our insurance services and strategies include:
- Life insurance*: term, whole life, universal life, variable life
- Disability income insurance
- Business overhead expense disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance planning
- Estate planning: second-to-die policies
- Business insurance: buy/sell life and disability buy-out, key person
- Benefits planning: group life, disability, health insurance
- Insurance alternatives for the “uninsurable
We also provide advice and consult with attorneys on asset protection** to protect life plans from lawsuits.
**Asset protection plans should be developed and implemented well before problems arise. Due to the fraudulent transfer laws, asset transfers that occur close in proximity to the filing of a lawsuit or bankruptcy can be interpreted by the court as a fraudulent transfer. Proper structuring of these assets is imperative please seek proper legal and tax advice prior to engaging in re-titling/structuring of any assets. Please note that laws are subject to change and can have an impact on your asset protection strategy.
* Guarantees and benefits provided by life insurance products are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.