Find Your Path
A secure and comfortable retirement is everyone’s dream. Since we are expected to live longer, healthier lives, our retirement years may be longer than those of our parents and grandparents. Planning now for your eventual retirement is vital to maintaining your financially independent lifestyle.
Identifying Your Retirement Goals
Planning for retirement begins with identifying your desired retirement age, projected life expectancy, and accumulated capital. Retirement income is typically derived from retirement benefits (e.g., pensions, IRAs, etc.), social security, and the personal assets accumulated during your lifetime.
Hein Wealth & Tax Solutions LLC will provide you with realistic solutions based on your retirement goals. Our experienced financial services professionals will help you to answer the following questions:
- At what age would I like to be financially independent?
- When do I want to retire and what kind of retirement lifestyle do I want to have?
- How much do I need to save to meet my income needs after retirement?
- What are the tax implications of distributions from my IRA in retirement and social security in retirement?
- Does my investment plan suit my retirement objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance?
- What if analysis on when or whether to take pensions
- Analysis on when to take social security
- Other what if scenarios such as living longer, supporting adult children, investing too conservatively etc.
- How to receive tax advantages on company stock in retirement
- Whether to convert to a Roth IRA or have additional tax free income in retirement
- The potential impact of long-term care costs on your retirement